Advice and Information Service
In October 2019, Birmingham Mind started its Helpline providing advice and information to people experiencing mental health, their families, professionals and the wider public.
Our advisers are available to help you find the right services and support in the Birmingham area.
The helpline can offer advice, information and signposting relating to health and social care and a range of other issues.
- Feeling Low or Anxious?Call us to talk about your feelings of low mood, depression, anxiety, self-harm or suicide.
- Emotional and Wellbeing Support Our team can provide practical emotional and wellbeing support over the phone or through our wellbeing services
- Access to COVID-19 Counselling Our team can refer you for telephone counselling sessions
- Support for Keyworkers We are linked to services providing support specifically for Keyworkers
- Birmingham & Solihull The phone line is for anyone living in Birmingham and Solihull.
The service is open 24hrs a day, everyday.
The Helpline is operated by Birmingham Mind between 9am – 11pm.
Between 11pm and 9am, calls are diverted to either Birmingham & Solihull Mental Health Foundation Trust or Forward Thinking Birmingham (Depending whether adult or young peoples services are required)
You can also download a copy of our Keeping Well Booklet– which offers lots of useful resource and information about keeping well during COVID-19.
Call: 0121 262 3555
Or Email : firstname.lastname@example.org