Birmingham Wellbeing Hub is open Monday – Friday 10am – 4pm
Our new drop-in Wellbeing Hub provides a safe, secure environment for anyone aged 18+ living in Birmingham or Solihull seeking mental health advice, support and signposting.
Its with thanks to the Bullring & Grand Central that we are able to offer this new service in heart of the city, where we invite anyone in need to pop in and chat with our friendly team of support workers.
Visit the hub at Bullring & Grand Central, Link Street, Birmingham B5 4BS (Between TK Maxx and Supercuts)
What to expect when you visit the hub:
- A safe, calm welcoming space in the heart of the city centre
- No appointment needed – simply drop in
- Access one-to-one advice with our friendly and compassionate team
- Socialise with others in our group and peer support sessions
- Join in themed workshops, including arts and crafts, creative writing and walking groups
- Utilise protected drop-in times for specific groups, including women, those looking to volunteer
- Our session and activity timetable will be available soon.