Birmingham Mind Helpline
Our provides advice and information to people experiencing mental health difficulties, their families, professionals and the wider public. The service is open 24hrs a day, everyday.
The Helpline is managed by Birmingham Mind between 9am – 11pm , 7 days a week and during these times you can call, email or use our webchat (10am – 9pm).
Between 11pm and 9am, calls are diverted to either Birmingham & Solihull Mental Health Foundation Trust or Forward Thinking Birmingham (Depending whether adult or young peoples services are required)
The helpline can also offer advice, information and signposting relating to health and social care and a range of other issues.
- Feeling Low or Anxious? | Call us to talk about your feelings of low mood, depression, anxiety, self-harm or suicide.
- Emotional and Wellbeing Support | Our team can provide practical emotional and wellbeing support over the phone or through our wellbeing services
- Access to Counselling | Our team can refer you for telephone counselling sessions
- Support for Keyworkers | We are linked to services providing support specifically for Keyworkers
- Birmingham & Solihull | The phone line is for anyone living in Birmingham and Solihull.
Registering with a GP in Birmingham and Solihull
Our helpline is regulated by Helplines Partnership, the membership body for organisations that provide information, support or advice via phone, email, text or online.