For general information, support and advice
- Anawim | Support for Women in Birmingham regarding well-being, relationships, finances, housing or anything else that’s on your mind.
Helpline: 0800 019 8818 and webchat
Helpline: 03444 775 774 and Text support: 07537 416 905
- Bipolar UK | A charity helping people living with manic depression or bipolar disorder.
- Birmingham and Solihull Women’s Aid | Supporting women and children affected by domestic violence and abuse.
Phone: 0808 800 0028
- Change Brief Therapy | Solution focussed counselling
- Cruse Bereavement Care | Bereavement Support
Phone: 0121 687 8010
- Depression Alliance | Charity for sufferers of depression. Has a network of self-help groups.
- Finty | Support with Money Management and the impact of mental health
- Forward Thinking Birmingham | Mental health provision and support for 0-25 in Birmingham
- Frank | Honest Information About Drugs
- Kooth | Online Mental Health Community for young people
- Living Well | Free Mental Health Services in Birmingham
Phone: 0121 663 1217 | Email email@example.com
- Mind Infoline | Phone:
0300 123 3393 or text 86463
- MindOut | LGBTQ mental health service based in Brighton
- Mind Trans Line | Emotional Support Helpline and Signposting for Trans community
Phone: 0300 330 5468
- OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) Action | Support for people with obsessive compulsive disorder. Includes information on treatment and online resources.
Phone: 0845 390 6232 (Mon-Fri, 9.30am-5pm)
- Rainbow Mind | Championing LGBTQ+ Mental Health
- Remedi UK | Free confidential support for people affected by hate crime, in partnership with West Midlands Police.
Phone: 0800 488 0894. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rehab Recovery | Supplying you with the right addiction treatment options
Phone: 0800 088 66 860
- Rethink Mental Illness | Support and advice for people living with mental illness.
Phone: 0300 5000 927 (Mon-Fri, 10am-2pm)
- Salus | Offer guidance, support and advice for fatigue
- Sifa Fireside | Support for homelessness, mental and addiction in Birmingham
Phone: 0121 766 1700 between 9am and 5pm, from Monday to Friday.
Rough Sleeper Outreach Team: 0800 880 7157
- Smart Move | If you’re homeless or sofa surfing in Birmingham.
Phone: 0121 507 0050 or Mobile: 07834170901
Opening Hours: Support | Mon-Fri 9AM – 5PM
- Sutton Cancer Support Centre | Support and Wellbeing for anyone with a cancer diagnosis
Phone: 0300 012 0245
The Cancer Support Centre is here to help and support any adults with a diagnosis as well as those who are supporting them, and we do this through 121 therapy sessions, groups, talks and workshops. Our aim is to help you feel as well as you possibly can, whatever is happening.
- St Basils Birmingham Youth Hub (If you’re a young person aged 16-25) | If you need somewhere to go or someone to talk to, you can book an appointment at The Youth Hub by:
Phoning Youthline: 0300 303 0099
Texting free: ‘Need St Basils’ to 62277
- Switchboard LGBT+ Helpline | Advice and support on range a of topics to include gender identity, sexuality, mental and sexual health, isolation and more.
Phone: 0300 330 0630. Online web chat. Email email@example.com
- The Mix | Support for under 25
Phone: 0808 808 4994
- The Waiting Room | Birmingham and Solihull Health and Wellbeing Directory
- Women’s Consortium | Promoting social inclusion and preventing feelings of alienation and isolation in the community, by proving therapy and free training.
Phone: 0843 88 66 771 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Young Minds | Information on child and adolescent mental health. Services for parents and professionals.
Phone: Parents’ helpline 0808 802 5544 (Mon-Fri, 9.30am-4pm)