If you are concerned for yourself or someone you are with and need urgent help;
If you feel like you might attempt suicide, or may have seriously harmed yourself, you need urgent medical help. Please:
- Call 999 for an ambulance
- Go straight to A&E, if you can
If you can keep yourself safe for a short while, but you still need urgent advice, please contact
- Rethink Online Directory
- Black Country 24/7 Urgent Mental Health Helpline is open to everyone in Walsall. It operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Call 0800 008 6516 (Freephone) or text 07860 025 281.
- CALM – Suicide Prevention Helpline 5pm – Midnight – 0800 585858
- Hub of hope – Mental Health Support Network provided by Chasing the Stigma | Hub of hope
- National Suicide Prevention Helpline UK – 0800 689 5652 offers a 24/7 supportive listening service to anyone throughout the UK with thoughts of suicide or thoughts of self harm.
- Papyrus – Hopeline UK – Young Person Suicide Support 9am – Midnight – 0800 068 41 41
- Samaritans – 116 123
- Shout – National Crisis Text service – Text | Shout to 85258
- SOBS – Survivors of Bereavement by Suicide – Overcoming the isolation of people bereaved by suicide
- Walsall Mental Health Liaison Service – This service is for adults from the age of 17 -65 years old experiencing emotional distress that is impacting upon their mental health and may not be able to keep themselves safe.