- By providing personal data to the Volunteers and/or Birmingham Mind when you register for the Event, you confirm that you consent to such data being used by Birmingham Mind for the purposes of organising, staging and administering the Event.
- If you provide personal data on behalf of additional entrants, you also confirm that you have obtained their consent for such data to be used for the same purposes.
- In the case of an emergency, the Volunteers and Birmingham Mind may pass any personal details provided (either when registering for the Event or otherwise) to the emergency services or health care professionals, and also use them for the purposes of contacting emergency contacts. If you provide personal details on behalf of someone else, you confirm that you have their consent for their details to be used in this way.
- Participants consent to their details (which will be obtained by medical providers if participants are treated by them at the Event) being passed to the Volunteers and to Birmingham Mind. These details shall only be used for administration and health and safety purposes and to fulfil legal obligations (including those under the Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations 2013.) All medical details will be held on the Birmingham Mind records.
- By taking part in the Event, all participants, volunteers and spectators agree that they are happy for their names and any video footage, stills or photographs taken of them during the Event by the Volunteers or Birmingham Mind (or by their service providers or agents) to be used by the Volunteers and Birmingham Mind to publicise the Event and for commercial and/or fundraising purposes including, but not limited to, television broadcasts, advertising, publications, marketing material, merchandise, social media, personalised direct mail, social media and other documents that may be made available to the public.
- The Volunteers and/or Birmingham Mind may appoint third party photographers to take photographs at the Event. All participants agree that photographs featuring them may be sent to them, to other people also featured in those photographs and to children’s parents/legal guardians where children are featured in those photos.
- If you wish to withdraw photograph consent please contact event organisers prior to the event.
Sponsorship Money and Donations
- Any monies raised in connection with the Event are held on trust for Birmingham Mind and must be passed to Birmingham Mind. We ask that you do this as soon as possible after the Event. You can:
- Pay in your sponsorship money online on your Just Giving page; or
- Send cheques made payable to ” Birmingham Mind” to: Birmingham Mind, 17 Graham Street, Hockley, Birmingham, B1 3JR . Stating Mental Elf 2023 and your full name on the reverse.
- You have a legal responsibility to ensure that all sponsorship monies/donations received by you for the Event are paid to Birmingham Mind.