In an emergency:
- Call 999 – If you or someone else is in immediate risk of serious harm or injury you should call the emergency services.
- Contact your GP – if you, a friend or relative is experiencing mental health problems.
- Crisis Cafe – visit our crisis cafe (open Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 5:30pm onwards)
- Stayingsafe.net – an useful, kind and compassionate online tool for anyone feeling suicidal.
- If you, a friend or relative does not have a GP and lives in Birmingham, you can call the Birmingham and Solihull Mental Health Foundation Trust on: 0121 301 0000 (This service is for people aged 25 and over)
- For people aged 0-25 you can contact Forward Thinking Birmingham Single Point of Access – 0300 300 0099 or via http://forwardthinkingbirmingham.org.uk/
For support, advice and information in a crisis:
- Samaritans on 08457 90 90 90 or email: jo@samaritans
- Call 111: (Open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year) Calls are free from landlines and mobile phones.
- SANELINE on 0845 767 8000 (Open 1pm – 11pm every day)
If you have contact with the Birmingham and Solihull Mental Health Foundation Trust:
- Call PALS on 0800 953 0045
- Text 07985 883 509 or
- Email email@example.com
For general information, support and advice:
- Mind Info Line on 0300 123 393 or visit their website www.mind.org.uk access a range of useful mental health factsheets and information.