Being Well Service
Our new service Being Well is specially designed to support adults via our online platform.
The service is open to all Birmingham residents, over 18, currently only accessing primary care services.
The service will be hosting 4 week courses and one off workshops and will include topics such as:
- Dealing with Anxiety
- Coping with isolation
- Living life to the full (general well being for physical and mental health)
- On-line Nattering (A friendly and open drop in session)
- Nature and Wellbeing
Our first courses commence in September
Mindfulness (4 week course)
- 9th September 11 am – 1 pm – *Completed*
- 16th September 11 am – 1 pm – *Completed*
- 23rd September 11 am – 1 pm
- 30th September 11 am – 1 pm
Building Better Resilience for Stress and Anxiety (4 week course)
- Monday 14th September 5 pm to 6.30pm *Completed*
- Monday 21st September 5 pm to 6.30pm
- Monday 28th September 5 pm to 6.30pm
- Monday 5th October 5 pm to 6.30pm
NEW COURSE: Coping In Times of Coronavirus course:
- The range of Pandemic/Coronavirus experiences: lockdown, illness, loss, bereavement, isolation, unendurable workloads, family pressures, abuse, easing of restrictions, redundancy; different for the old, the young, BAME,
- Types of losses: loved ones, health, jobs, income, futures, security in life, the world, others, identity, confidence
- Emotional impacts: uncertainty, fear, grief, anger, confusion, shock etc.
- Mental health impacts: anxiety, rumination, low mood, sleep problems, depression, paranoia, trauma, the grieving process
- Coping Tools: Emphasis on the entire range of mental, physical, social, emotional and spiritual coping tools e.g. talking therapies, just talking, exercise, creativity, mindfulness and meditation, rest, time, and space, social engagement, professional support and so on…
The rest of the timetable is still being finalised.
To register for your FREE place; please email firstname.lastname@example.org and leave your contact details
Or please ring our Helpline on 0121 262 3555 and ask for your details to be passed over to the Wellbeing Manager.
All courses will be delivered via Zoom