Our Vision is:
“Better Mental Health for All”
Our Values are::
- Respect: Respect for the individual
- Partnerships: By working together we are more effective and inclusive
- Recovery: enabling each individual’s unique and personal recovery journey wherever and whenever we can
- Wellbeing: Actively working to educate and encourage people to look after their mental, emotional and physical wellbeing.
- Prevention: building resilience and challenging stigma in and across communities
Birmingham Mind’s Vision and Values apply not only to all our service provision but also to how we treat each other and how we are as an employer. Our Values provide a Framework for not only what we do but how we do it.