- Two registered residential care homes that support individuals needing medium support
- One registered care home that accommodates individuals requiring higher support
- Two registered care homes that provides short term rehabilitation upto a maximum of 18 months.
Please click on each of the Residential Homes below for further information.
- You can view all of our Current Residential Vacancies
- You can download our Residential Referral Form here
All residential homes offer 24 hour staff cover which includes a sleeping staff member between 10pm – 8am.
Like all Registered Care Homes we are inspected periodically by CQC. We also have internal standards in order that we deliver the highest quality of care based on a recovery philosophy.
Support is person centered; by placing the person at the centre of their support ensures that they, with staff support, are able to identify and achieve their goals and aspirations.
All residents are encouraged to make full use of facilities within the local community and will be encouraged to maintain and celebrate their cultural identity and spiritual needs.
Referrals are welcomed from the local Community Mental Health Teams, individuals and other statutory service providers. Fees are normally paid for by Adults and Communities (Local Authority) or by the individual.
Please contact Shirley Williams on 0121 237 3761 for further details.
Charles Davies House – Medium support service in Hockley
Sycamore Lodge – Medium Support service in Erdington
Pershore Road -Block Contract short term rehabilitation service in Selly Oak
**New April 2017** Flint Green –
A 15 bed registered care home in Acocks Green
Ludford Road High Support service in Bartley Green