Mental Health First Aid Courses
Online Mental Health First Aid Courses
Our Training Team are now able to offer online Mental Health Training for your workplace, we are pleased that we can now offer…
Open Access Courses
Since COVID-19 Lockdown has been in place, we have had to suspend our face to face Open Access courses, however we are now pleased to be able to deliver these online. We can offer Adult Mental Health First Aid Training online – previously done in 2 full days, now offered virtually over 4 live sessions
Full course details, price and availability can accessed via our Eventbrite Page
Adult Mental Health First Aid Training Dates Available as blow:
- Wednesday 9th December 2020: Live Session 1: 10 am – 12 pm
- Friday 11th December 2020: Live session 2: 9.30 am – 12.15 pm
- Wednesday 16th December 2020: Live session 3: 9.30 am – 12.15 pm
- Friday 18th December 2020 Live session 4: 9.30 am – 12.15 pm
Youth Mental Health First Aid Training Online
The Youth Mental Health Fist Aid course is a practical skills and awareness course designed to equip learners with the skills and confidence to spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues, and provide support and signposting to self-help, or professional services. The new online version of our course delivers the same evidence-based learning outcomes of the popular ‘face-to-face’ Youth MHFA Two Day course in an accessible and flexible online format.
The course is structured around a blend of individual learning and live sessions. These are all conducted online via our new Online Learning Hub – an integrated learning platform. Learners who complete the course will be certified by us as Youth Mental Health First Aiders. They will receive an e-certificate on completion of the course.
- Monday 30th November: Live session 9.30 am – 12 noon
- Tuesday 1st December: :Live session 9.30 am – 12 noon
- Monday 7th December: Live session 9.30 am – 12 noon
- Tuesday 8th December: Live session 9.30 am – 11.30 am
For all training enquiries, please feel free to get in touch with our team email@example.com and we can discuss the options available with you.