Birmingham Mind can deliver Adult Mental Health First Aid Training at your workplace, either in person or online.
This two day course qualifies attendees as a Mental Health First Aider, giving you:
- An in-depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing
- Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues
- Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress
- Enhanced interpersonal skills such as non-judgemental listening
- Knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to further support – whether that’s self-help resources, through their employer, the NHS, or Birmingham Mind services
We can accommodate dates and times that suit your business (inc weekends). The course requires a minimum of 8 delegates and a maximum of 16 delegates per course.