PURE Employment Service
Due to Covid-19 all our face to face services have been suspended – please call 0121 262 3555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for all enquiries
Pure is a European Social Fund project commissioned by Department of Work and Pensions to Birmingham City Council. Across Birmingham 8 organisations collaborate on this project.
- Birmingham Mind
- Midland MenCap
- Birmingham and Solihull Women’s Aid
The Pure service is dedicated to help people who are either unemployed or off work due to health reasons and is seeking employment. You will have barriers preventing you from achieving your aspirations into education training, employment, apprenticeships and self-employment.
The barriers can be mental health, physical health, physical disability , domestic abuse, substance misuse, forensics history and many more.
Birmingham Mind Pure Team has experienced Employment Intervention Workers and an Employment Inclusive Coordinator to support our participants achieve success in their aspirations for education training and employment. Our staff have supported people with multiple needs.
- Over the age of 29 years on the date of referral being made
- Resident of Birmingham City Council post code area
- Unemployed or off work due to health reasons and is seeking employment,
- Has legal right to live and work in UK
- Is not in any work (this includes Zero-hour contracts) or in formal education/training
- Is not in any work (this includes Zero-hour contracts) or in full time education/training
- Is not receiving support from any other European Social Fund projects
Follow the link to Birmingham City Council Pure Page for more information