Bounce Back Service **New Service**
Our Bounce Back Project is designed for anyone who is struggling to connect or re-connect with community support services (possibly because you feel distressed, fearful, anxious and may have lost your confidence to reach out for help.)
Our Bounce Back team will help you to reduce any personal barriers and raise your confidence to access face-to-face support services or for anyone who hasn’t reached out before, to support them to combat their distress or fears and ensure they are able to access the right service.
Download our service Bounce Back Leaflet
Funding from the Coronavirus Community Support Fund, distributed by The National Lottery Community Fund, has enabled us to establish this opportunity to support individuals to return to a service or access a service for the first time by using the following methods
- Personalised Wellbeing Plan
- Telephone and online support to help you re-connect with services (whichever is preferred)
- Support with IT and online access
- Access to Confidence Building and Self-Esteem Workshops
- Opportunity to become part of a Peer Led support group in your community
- Gateway to local information
All participants will learn ways to overcome any fears and anxieties and will begin a pathway to improve their mental well-being, enabling further engagement in other needed services.
If you would like to know more about this service, or to make a referral, please call our Helpline Team on 0121 262 3555 or email Help