This year has been a tough one for us all. The months of lockdown and loss have had a huge impact on our mental health.
So this World Mental Health Day we want to encourage you to Do One Thing for your better mental health.
Making positive change can seem so hard, especially during uncertain times and sometimes, it can be hard to know where to start.
Do One Thing…
- Go for a walk
- Catch up with a friend
- Take care of you, and ask for help
- Do a craft activity
- Treat yourself – new haircut, bubble bath or early night
- Volunteer your time
- Indulge in relaxation techniques or maybe try Mindfulness
- Share your story with friends or online
- Be there for others and offer your support
- Fundraise for us