This free service, provides an access point for people requiring Wellbeing Services to maintain or improve their mental wellbeing.
What does the Wellbeing Hub offer?
Our Wellbeing Hub offers a range of information and access to community services that support emotional wellbeing.
We offer a range of workshops, groups and courses that you can sign up for and we are also able to provide information on other services in the community that might be helpful to you.
We offer workshops in…
- Coping with Aniexty & Depression
You can download a copy of our current Wellbeing Hub Timetable Here
We can also offer you an appointment to discuss your concerns in more detail before arranging access to our workshops and signposting you to other organisations.
To access the Wellbeing Hub you will need to be…
- 18 years old or over
- Registered with a GP in Birmingham, within the CrossCity Clinical Commissioning Group boundaries
- A desire to consider different ways of improving mental health
- Experiencing stress, anxiety, depression and not under the care of specialist mental health services.
If you meet all of the criteria above then there are a number of ways, you can access the Wellbeing Hub
- Through a referral agent:
- Your GP
- Health Professional,
- Social Services,
- NHS 111,
- Community Organisation
- Self– Referral
You can download the referral form here from our service leaflet
We are open Monday -Friday 9:00am -5:00pm.
Offering evening and weekend support by appointment only.
Where is it?
The Wellbeing Hub is located at the Beechcroft Centre, the full address is as below